The Institute of International Monetary Research (IIMR) is holding their Annual Monetary Conference on Wednesday 18th October 2023, 09:30-17:00 at the Vinson Building, University of Buckingham.
Session 1 – Monetary Policy Regimes and Macroeconomic Stability
Session 2 – Central Bank Digital Currencies, developments, opportunities, and the challenges ahead
Session 3 – Rethinking the Monetary Policy Framework
Speakers and Chairs
- Damian Pudner, Director, IIMR
- Samuel Demeulemeester, Researcher, ENS de Lyon
- Tim Congdon, IIMR
- Frances Coppola, economist & author
- Kevin Dowd, Durham University Business School
- Steve Hanke, Johns Hopkins University
- James Ferguson, MacroStrategy
- Daniel Lacalle, Tressis
- Brandon Davies, formerly Barclays Bank
- Juan Castaneda, Vinson Centre
Click here to register for this event.