The TeachECONference live sessions are now available to view. The TeachECONference is the third annual virtual conference on economics education organised by CTaLE and Cornell University.
It is a free, online conference, with live talks held over three days from 27-29 June and a series of asynchronous YouTube premiere sessions starting on 20 June.
The recordings are now available on the CTaLe YouTube channel for you to watch on-demand.
You can watch the entire playlist or go directly to the video you would like to see using the links below:
- Panel: Current Issues in Economics Teaching
- Session: Increasing Diversity in Economics
- Session: Active Learning – In-person and Online
- Session: New Ideas in Assessment and Feedback
- Session: Incorporating Real-World Data and Experiences into Our Courses
- Panel: Why and how to teach students to tell economics stories with data