Virtual tickets are now available for the RES and SES Annual Conference. With in-person tickets almost sold out, the Royal Economic Society is delighted to launch an online option. The virtual ticket provides access to an online portal where all eight keynote sessions will be live streamed.
Watch live lectures from the following speakers:
- Hahn Lecture; Prof. Leah P. Boustan, Princeton University
- Sargan Lecture; Prof. Francis X. Diebold, University of Pennsylvania
- RES Presidential Address; Prof. Dame Carol Propper, Imperial College, London
- Tercentenary Adam Smith Lecture; Prof. Raghuram Rajan, Chicago Booth
- Economic Journal Lecture; Prof. Valerie Ramey, University of California
- SES President’s Lecture; Prof. Dani Rodrik, Harvard University
- The SES Economic Policy Lecture; Prof. Silvana Tenreyro, LSE, Bank of England
- Adam Smith Lecture; Prof. Sir John Vickers, All Souls College, University of Oxford
To register and for more information about the conference and programme, click here.