The Royal Economic Society is pleased to announce that the RES and SES Annual Conference 2023 is now open for registrations. The conference will take place in-person from 3-5 April 2023. It is a joint event with the Scottish Economic Society and will be hosted at the University of Glasgow.
Make sure to book before 6 February (23.55 GMT) to receive the Early Bird Discount. Ticket prices here.
The conference programme is packed with sessions on a variety of topics. We have allowed plenty of time for some well overdue face to face networking. View the conference programme here.
The event also welcomes some amazing keynote speakers, including:
- RES Presidential Address; Prof. Dame Carol Propper, Imperial College, London
- Hahn Lecture; Prof. Leah P. Boustan, Princeton University
- Sargan Lecture; Prof. Francis X. Diebold, University of Pennsylvania
- Adam Smith Lecture; Prof. Gary Gorton, Yale University
- Tercentenary Adam Smith Lecture; Prof. Raghuram Rajan, Chicago Booth
- Economic Journal Lecture; Prof. Valerie Ramey, University of California
- SES President’s Lecture; Prof. Dani Rodrik, Harvard University
- The SES Economic Policy Lecture; Prof. Silvana Tenreyro, LSE, Bank of England
To help you prepare, we have collated travel and accommodation suggestions for you. Take a look at our recommendations.
We would also like to thank the University of Glasgow who have allowed us to use their brand new James McCune Smith Learning Hub for Conference. For more information about the conference, click here.