The Royal Economic Society 2022 Conference is bringing a variety of papers to be presented as part of the sessions.
More than 200 papers from authors of diverse skillsets and backgrounds will be presented, covering a range of research topics that covers issues and solutions regarding the economic sector.
Some topics to watch out for during the conference includes:
- Labour Economics: Gender, Wages, Demography, Programme Evaluation, Wages, Migration, Family and Household Economics, Labour Supply, Income Distribution and Inequality, Search, Macro, Labour Contracts and Markets
- Public Economics: Pensions and Savings, Economics of Education, Environmental and Natural Resource Economics, Health, Taxation, Income Distribution, Inequality and Poverty
- Economic Measurement and Statistics
- Empirical Studies: Consumption and Household Behaviour, Social Interactions
- Industrial Organisation: Studies of Specific Sectors or Markets
- Economic Theory: Dynamic Games, Bounded Rationality, Information and Uncertainty
- Economic History
- Finance: Banking, Corporate Finance, Asset Pricing, Financial Regulation
- International Economics: International Finance, Open Economy Macroeconomics, Exchange Rates, International Trade – Empirical Analysis, International Trade – Theory and Structural Estimation
- Political Economics
- Development Economics: Credit Markets and Insurance, Development Economics, Political Economy, Gender, Growth and Development
- Macroeconomics: Inflation and Monetary Policy – Empirical Analysis, Inflation and Monetary Policy – Theory and Calibration, Heterogeneous Agents, Business Cycles, Fiscal Policy, Growth, Consumption and Saving, Macro Finance
- Experimental and Behavioural Economics: Experiments – Decision Theory
- Law and Economics
- Industrial Organisation: Organisations and Firms
For the full list of topics and research papers, including their authors, have a look here.
To book your place at the conference, click here.