To help candidates prepare for this year’s virtual job market, the RES will host a 1-hour webinar ‘How to Prepare for the EJME’ on 7 November, 14:30-15:30 where you will hear from hiring academics as well as new recruits.
The event will be online with a panel of speakers who will cover:
- What hiring institutions are looking for
- What to expect from a virtual jobs market, an insight from a new recruit
- How to prepare for a 1st interview
- What to expect from an academic visit
- Choosing between your offers.
More information and registrations here.