Referees are a central part of the academic peer review process. They help us ensure that published papers meet the high standards of quality that the journal is aiming for, and they provide valuable feedback to authors in further improving their work. Some of our referees contribute to this process beyond the call of duty, and the Economic Journal has recognized the contribution of these exceptional referees with an annual referee prize.
Today, The Economic Journal is delighted to honor 14 of the referees who have contributed to the journal decisions in 2018.
- Vittorio Bassi, University of Southern California
- Wei Cui, University College London
- James Best, University of Oxford
- Kerem Cosar, University of Virginia
- Patricio Dalton, Tilburg University
- Jonathan de Quidt, Stockholm University
- Alexander Frankel, University of Chicago
- Anna Gumpert, LMU Munich
- Oscar Jorda, UC Davis
- Ethan Lewis, Dartmouth College
- Attila Lindner, University College London
- Christopher Rauh, University of Montreal
- Tom Schmitz, Bocconi University
- Martine Visser, University of Cape Town